Are you experienced and motivated .Net Engineer willing to work on project in Fin-tech domain?
We create new services and functionality for providing banking services to end customers. Our team is fully integrated into the Customer’s team. We use real SCRUM, TFS for process management and releases automation.
The system in general has service-oriented architecture with communication through REST APIs and service buses. We use the latest versions of .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, Azure, Swagger, WCF, React.js, Onion architecture and other cutting edge stack of technologies and approaches.
We are implementing various functionalities and new systems for the bank, changing existing banking apps and maintaining them. One more part of our responsibilities is to analyze the Client’s requirements and creating solution design.
Your skills set as a .Net engineer should consist of:
- 3 years + of experience in Software Development
- Experience with Microsoft stack of technologies
- Proficient knowledge in C#.
- Proficient knowledge in MS SQL Server.
- Experience with MVC
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Good English (spoken and written)
Your role will consists of:
- Direct communication with client to understand software requirements
- Implement design software solutions
- Involve in implementation of system components
- Involve in implementation of proof of concepts
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Possibility to work from home several days per month
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: