We are looking for QA Automation Enginer ready to join team developing CRM system for Telecom provider from Switzerland.
Client intends to improve the existing quality of service by implementing Shift left of testing activities, meaning tester will contribute to quality from beginning of the release process.
As crucial part of the development team, next to requirement analysis and other manual testing practices, main project task would be rapidly implementing the automation architecture for clients business critical CRM system.
The tester is expected to design, code and execute automated scenarios and processes for clients CRM system and surrounding systems.
Using innovation and creativity the testers should take the quality of service to the next level.
Project offers collaborative and supportive environment where testers can express ideas and achieve their potential.
Day to day challenges:
- Build and maintain a reliable automated tests suite (component; integration and end-to-end tests)
- Create and maintain test data
- Assist the developers in building automated unit tests
- Conduct exploratory testing
- Perform manual testing in areas not covered by automation
- Understand and elicit also undocumented requirements
We expect from candidate:
- Solid knowledge of scripting languages for test automation
- Solid knowledge of the most important test automation frameworks and tools for desktop applications
- Proficiency with PL/SQL and experience working with Oracle databases
- Proficiency with Java
- Familiarity with Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration principles, tools and techniques
- Very good communication skills in English
- Rediness to quickly get familiar in a high dynamic environment
- To be a Team player, curious, eager to learn, problem solver and able to work independently.
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Possibility to work from home several days per month
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: