Join Seavus AB, a Swedish and multinational company celebrating 20 years of success in delivering software services and solutions to large enterprises all over the world. We serve over 3,500 customers with the knowledge and the skills of over 900+ ICT experts in 15 different offices. We cultivate diversity and we value ambition and eagerness for knowledge, change, and challenge. Visionaries, professionals, and leaders are who we are and whom we seek.
We are expanding our Embedded team in Sweden that will have the opportunity to work for our Swedish clients on area image processing, automotive, mobile devices development and other challenging areas, in Malmo/Lund/Gothenburg/Stockholm.
Skills set and knowledge you should possess:
- At least 6 years of experience in generic embedded technologies
- Excellent knowledge of C programming language
- Good knowledge of C++ programming language
- Knowledge of ARM CPU based platforms
- Excellent knowledge of GNU and Binutils tools
- Knowledge of using HW debugging tools
- Knowledge in developing applications and middleware solutions for Linux OS
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel implementations for embedded systems
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
Please note that the relocation process is supported by Seavus.